Monday 4 December 2006

Seven Things Monday

I am naming and shaming myself. Today is the first day of my Seven Things Mondays. I admit it doesn't quite have the jaunty illiterative ring of Seven Things Saturday or even Seven Things Sunday but I think it will be a good start to the week for me. Let us peruse some of the cluttered areas of my home.


Hmmmmmm........... Why is there a jar of onion marmalade next to a Balamory DVD?

The desk in my bedroom


Eldest's room

And finally, the dining room table!
So, this is my starting point. I am going to let go of a minimum of 7 things every week.
This week I let go: -
  1. 5 nativity stables from the attic - I gave them to the little girls at church, they were chuffed.
  2. 3 OK magazines from the waiting room at work which found their way here - to my sister
  3. Scooby Doo hat - to my nephew, he likes Scooby Doo!
  4. Scooby Doo hologram - again to my nephew

Today I ate: -

  • Fruit and fibre, half a pink grapefruit
  • Brown rice and vegetables (with mozarella - dairy so improves the macrobiotic)
  • 1 pork and leek sausage, fennel braised in chicken stock, stir-fried cabbage with bacon and onion, carrots and green beans
  • Greek yoghurt

No comments: