Sunday 3 December 2006

The Big Weigh-In Week 2

I lost 2 lbs. In total I have lost 6 lbs and I feel great. One of the best things is not feeling stuffed all the time. I had promised the kids we would make pizza from scratch today, but that was before the ginormous pizzafest of yesterday! So we had to do it as, of course, you cannot break promises to children and it's important to encourage their creativity. Anyway it was scrumptious! Incidentally, Eldest made a pizza sandwich for lunch from some left-over Dominos pizza. He is not a great proponent of the Atkins diet!

Today I ate: -
  • Quaker Oatso Simple
  • Brown rice and vegetables from Mum (I grated cheese on it, the rice, not my Mum!)
  • Small leftover portion of plum crumble with greek yoghurt
  • Slice of homemade pizza
  • Half a carton of New Covent Garden bacon and clam chowder

No comments: