Monday 18 December 2006

Seven Things Monday - Week 3



This week I let go of: -



  1. Wine rack - This was a fairly large wine rack that our neighbour left behind when he emigrated. We don't drink much wine and I donated it to the Age Concern charity shop.
  2. Cat toy - But we've never had a cat! I gave it to Herbie, Eldest's friend's cat.

  3. Balamory DVD - I gave it to a cute toddler at church and she was really pleased.

  4. Re-gifted some presents for birthdays and Christmas gifts this week but my present stash is still huge!

  5. Some beautiful silk off-cuts from my wedding dress - I wistfully sewed them in to wedding favours which I gave to my book group as we had read 'A Wedding in December' by Anita Shreve.
  6. Treasure box - Youngest made this when it was pirate-themed book week at school and I put it in the loft. I used it this week as a gift box for Father-in-law's birthday. I told him Youngest made it just for him. Youngest then told all that he actually made it ages ago at school. Beware your sins will find you out!
  7. Two bottles of red wine - Also left over from when our neighbour emigrated. I re-gifted these as Christmas gifts this week.


Today I ate: -

  • apple
  • Buttery cheese sandwich

  • Home-made meatballs, pasta, leeks, mushrooms, red pepper, cream sauce

  • Rachel's organic bio-live rhubarb yoghurt on to which I poured single cream

  • 3 pieces of home-made fudge

No comments: