Tuesday 5 December 2006

British Women Do Get Fat

Tuesday 6th December

A beautifully dressed French woman came in to my workplace last week and my first thought was "Wow, you didn't get those clothes in this town". I was correct, I asked her where she bought her clothes and she told me she travels back to France on a regular basis to shop. I remembered that I had bought a copy of 'French Women Don't Get Fat' by Mireille Guiliano some time ago and I resolved to read it. This book was obviously not based on the chic but fairly voluptuous Madame Stevens who taught me French at Junior School. It is, however, in line with my intention of eating delicious, unprocessed food mindfully.
Today I ate: -
  • 1 slice wholemeal toast, poached egg, Maldon salt, 3 cherry tomatoes
  • Salad with hoummus
  • Chillie con carne, basmati rice, carrots, green beans, peas
  • 1 piece tear and share garlic bread
  • A few bits and pieces of cookie dough and icing (I was making cello cookies for Youngest's cello teacher)

No comments: