Thursday 14 December 2006

Abdominal Panniculus!


Let's talk about fat! To be more precise the distribution of bodily fat. One thing I'm really grateful for is that I don't carry my fat on my butt. I must thank my ancestors for this piece of DNA advantage. None of my family have vast butts and Beloved has a lovely butt so the kids are alright. Before I get too carried away with this good news let me tell you where I do carry my weight which is in a pendulous apron suspended from my midriff. I have looked this up on Google and it is called an abdominal panniculus. Sounds quite glamourous doesn't it? I am hoping that as I lose weight this apron of fat will shrink, but what if it doesn't? I am thinking of getting some of those Magic Knickers that Trinny and Susannah are always banging on about. Until then I shall keep tucking my belly in my waistband!

Today I ate: -


  • Quaker Oatso Simple
  • Jerusalem artichoke, carrot and celery soup
  • 1 slice soya and linseed toast and butter
  • Salad with smoked mackeral
  • Rachel's organic bio-live rhubarb yoghurt
  • 2 handfuls of delicious Dutch gingerbread biscuits we have in reception at work for the festive season

No comments: