Friday 15 December 2006

10 Days to Christmas!

Friday 15th December

I have been kinda thinking: -

"What's the point, it's Christmas so I might as well eat loads and start again in the new year"

After almost a month of doing this, though, it's becoming somewhat of a habit. So far I have not had a major yuletide binge. I was told the saddest news today and I went home and ate the rest of Beloved's Dulche de Leche Haagen-Daz. I stopped after that as it was really no solution and when you hear truly sad news you just need to mourn not attempt to bury the sadness with food.

Today I ate: -
  • Fruit and fibre
  • Half of a carton New Covent Garden Festive ham soup
  • 1 slice soya and linseed toast, butter, cheese
  • Third of carton Haagen-Daz ice cream
  • Chicken Korma, basmati rice, garlic and coriander naan, leeks, courgettes

No comments: