Monday 2 April 2007

Sunny Day

What a beautiful day! Made a huge error today and to cut a short story even shorter I ended up with no child care and four hours work booked. The kids went to Beloved's office armed with their Nintendos. Beloved's office manager spoiled them and took them to McDonalds for milkshakes and to Poundland for bubblegum. They had a great morning! Off to Tescos now, I am sticking to India and Neris's diet. I need to cut back on the cheese though, I am going to buy some olives for snacks instead.

Today I ate: -

  • Sausage, half a tomato
  • Vegetable soup, parmesan
  • Cheddar
  • Turkey chow mein (I left the noodles out of mine), dressed salad leaves
  • 1 square dark chocolate (Thornton's Cuba)
  • 1 feta stuffed green olive

P.S. Didn't eat the fabulous biscuits at quilt group, first time ever!!

No comments: