Wednesday 11 April 2007

Fifteen Years Ago Today!

It's our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Beautiful weather, almost as glorious as the day we got married. I got him a large bar of Cadbury's whole nut and he left me a letter telling me he has booked dinner at the Hungry Monk for tonight and organised for the kids to stay at my parents!!! Note to self; must try harder next year.

Today I ate: -
  • Sausage, half a tomato
  • Vegetable soup, home-made pesto
  • Camembert
  • Smoked salmon and cream cheese roll-ups
  • 3 amuse-bouche
  • Walnut bread, butter
  • Orkney crab mousse, rocket, melba toast
  • Rabbit roasted in prosicutto, stuffed with apricot and pistachios and with a mustard sauce, dauphanoise potatoes, savoy cabbage, leeks
  • Treacle and stem ginger pudding with cream
  • Peppermint tea with banoffi chocolate

2 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Finn said...

Thanks Lesley!

Just checked out your blog, what a great photo. I am having a great time with my new iPod too.

Finn