Monday 12 March 2007

School Run

Decided to do a literal school run this afternoon. Usually I run when I'm less likely to be seen but today I put on my running kit after work and set out. I have lost a lot of fitness since I used to run a few years ago. I got to the point where I could run a 5km fun run in a reasonable time. I thought the kids would go beserk when they found out we were walking home but I just didn't mention it and we were so involved with discussing Nintendogs that we were a fair way home before Eldest asked "Where's the car?". I answered "In our road!". We ran the last few blocks as we didn't want to miss Shaun the Sheep. We're big Aardman fans. It was really fun and I kept calling out the time. The kids run way better than me. Felt great when we got home and Shaun the Sheep was excellent.

Today I ate: -
  • Rude Health organic museli
  • Rest of the cream of chicken soup
  • Clementine (or satsuma or maybe a tangerine, it was definately some kind of citrus fruit)
  • Small portion of steak and kidney pudding, ratatouille, baby corn, mange tout
  • Baked apple with sultanas, cream

No comments: