Sunday 11 March 2007

Chariots of Fire

Watched Chariots of Fire this evening. Love that film, wasn't Eric Liddell just fantastic. I can remember watching it with my family when it first came out and my Dad leaning over at one of the most moving parts to tell me that the radiator in the Parisian hotel room was incorrect. They definately would not have had that radiator in Paris in 1924. He is a stickler for architectural accuracy, he always points out plastic guttering in period dramas.

Ended up not eating well today, although started out well. I always carb out on Sundays. I ate so much of the rye bread, one of Nigella's recipes, that I was totally stuffed and didn't eat my fruit and veg (although there was a load of leeks in the soup which was also one of Nigella's recipes, what would I do without her?).

Today I ate: -
  • Quaker Oatso Simple
  • Homemade cream of chicken soup
  • Homemade Finnish rye bread, cheddar
  • Ham and cheese muffin
  • Houmus

No comments: