Wednesday 14 March 2007

Bootylicious

I ran (slow jogged!) the whole way home from school this morning. The weather is amazing, sunny and bright, and I had Destiny's Child belting out Bootylicious in my ear. Came home and did the 7 minute work-out. I can't do the full press-ups yet but I'm working on it and I finish them off on my knees. I guess one of my main problems has been inconsistency. Since I have had this blog I have
  • Lost 12 pounds
  • Gained 13 pounds
  • Lost 6 pounds

See what I mean! I am really gung-ho for a time and then something happens, in this case it was Christmas, and I fall in to a very unhealthy lifestyle again.

Today I ate: -

  • Super high fibre cereal
  • Half a carton New Covent Garden smoked ham and lentil soup
  • Meatballs in tomato and veg sauce, wholewheat spagetti with shredded cabbage and leek, asparagus

No comments: