Tuesday 13 March 2007

Don't Stop Me Now!

I am so motivated at the moment to eat healthily and exercise in spite, I might add, some serious discouragement. Let me share: -
  1. I bought a new top with my Christmas vouchers and I wore it to church this Sunday. A lady approached me and said "That blouse is very slimming, isn't it". I translated this as "You are enormously fat, but the blouse covers up some of the blubber".
  2. I went on a community visit at work and the elderly lady I was visiting said to me "You're not the lady who came before!". I said that I indeed did visit her before and she replied "Have you gained weight?".
  3. We were watching the news tonight and there was an item reporting GPs "wasting" their time dealing with seriously overweight people. Youngest pointed at me and shouted "Like Mummy".

Well, they can say what they want, I'm on a roll (and it's not a cheese roll!). After reading Dietgirl's post on planks, we had a family plank session this evening. Youngest said the side plank was really easy, I looked up and he was just lying on his side!

Today I ate: -

  • Super high fibre cereal
  • Avocado and cherry tomato salad
  • Banana
  • Chillie, basmati rice, broccoli, peas
  • Pineapple

No comments: