Thursday 3 May 2007

Challenge (NO) Cheese - Day 4

I had some cheddar today BUT there is a good reason, read on. I had an hours dinner break from work and popped home. I work late on Thursdays. I had asked Beloved to get me a prawn foo yung from the Chinese takeaway, I was going to have it with some salad leaves. After 3 mouthfuls I became dizzy and started swaying and retching and being sick. Horrible, eh! Fifteen minutes later I felt better and hungry and I had no dinner! So I had a search in the fridge.

Today I ate: -
  • Sausage, fried cauliflower mash cake, half a tomato
  • Smoked mackeral, half an avocado, salad leaves, mayo
  • 3 mouthfuls prawn foo yung
  • Half an avocado, cheddar, smoked salmon, mayo
  • Dessertspoon of peanut butter
  • Double cream with Splenda
  • 1 square Green and Blacks

No comments: