Sunday 19 November 2006

Happy New Year!


Sunday 19th November


I've tried everthing else to lose weight, so now I'm going to try blogging. It's free and I paid the Rosemary Conley slimming group over £4 a week for over a year and actually gained weight! My Beloved just took the kids for a Sunday evening pre-school treat to McDonalds and bought me back a McFlurry and an apple pie. When I've snarfed them down that will be it. A brand new future, a brave new tomorrow? Who knows? Perhaps just another burst of unsustainable enthusiasm ending in failure 48 hours later?

I have picked today randomly to start, usually I opt for the traditional 1st January. My new year's resolution list for quite a few years now has started: -

1) Lose 3 stone (42 lbs)

Here we go again. Happy New Year!

No comments: