Sunday 26 November 2006

Beware of the Buffet!

Saturday 25th November

Stressful day! Tempted to munch my way through it. Ate out with Beloved and as there was nothing particularly healthy or appealing on the menu I ended up having a tuna mayo jacket potato. This is a supposedly healthy option but when you are presented with a vast spud with a mayonnaise heavy filling and a tiny salad garnish it really isn't, is it?

On the positive side we popped in to my friend's 50th birthday party and I mananged to sidestep the buffet. The buffet is often my downfall! Well done me!

Today I ate: -
  • Quaker Oatso Simple
  • Left-over risotto, salad
  • Tuna mayo jacket potato, tiny salad garnish
  • End of his croissant (oops)
  • Buttery cheese sandwich and third of a packet of kettle crisps (oops again!)

No comments: