Wednesday 29 November 2006

Chaos Theory

Wednesday 29th November

It's the beginning of the Christmas party season and I'm eating out at Prezzo in Lewes tonight with some of my branch commitee. I am going to attempt to just have a main with sparkling water. I'll report back!

I was trawling through the web searching for information on de-cluttering and I found an interesting article that suggested that people who hold on to a lot of clutter are more likely to have weight issues. The information was anecdotal, it wasn't researched, but it did make me think. I also struggle with clutter. Is it because we chubsters are all slatterns, glued to our sofas wolfing down Reese's peanut butter cups? It's four weeks until Christmas and I have decided that my home is going on a healthy living plan. I have some time off work today and I am going to start with the loft. I am going to get rid of what we don't need, either in the bin or to the charity shop or to someone who could use it. I feel that this is going to help me foodwise.

Today I ate: -
  • Quaker Oatso Simple
  • Salad with tuna in coronation sauce
  • Pinched a few of the kid's chips
  • Half a carton of New Covent Garden broccoli and stilton soup
  • Garlic bread
  • Crab cakes with tomato sauce, watercress and gratinated potatoes
  • Pear and almond brioche bread and butter pudding with cream (I had dessert, d'oh!!!)

No comments: