Wednesday 22 November 2006

Day 3 and Still Going!!!

Tuesday 22nd November

I usually give up any healthy eating plan on day 3 and have a couple of nice, buttery cheese sandwiches instead. A little hiccup today when I didn't take any lunch to work as I thought I would be popping home for lunch and then my practice manager booked me some more work and I was marooned at work with no food. All's well that ends well as I resisted the lure of the patisserie (a stone's throw from my workplace!) and had some soup at home before I picked up the kids from school. I have been really inspired by The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl. The writing is fantastic, hilarious and extremely honest.

Today I ate: -

  • 1 slice wholemeal toast with 1 poached egg, 1 tomato and Maldon salt
  • Half a pink grapefruit
  • Half a carton New Covent Garden Thai Chicken Soup
  • 2 teriaki chicken skewers, basmati rice, peas, stir-fried peppers, courgettes, mushrooms and water chesnuts
  • Organic natural bio-live yoghurt with sultanas

Felt mournful at dinner as the rest of the family had a spring roll with their dinner. There are 4 in the packet and we usually have one each, I gave Beloved 2 this time. I considered asking him for a bite.

No comments: