Friday 24 November 2006

Brighton Part 2


Friday 24th November

The conference was excellent, I will take a lot from it that I can use at work. While I was in Brighton I did a little clothes shopping. Like many women who struggle with weight issues I delay doing things until "when I've lost weight". I think that I will sort out my clothes after I have reached my goal weight, it somehow seems wrong to buy new clothes whilst I am still over-weight. I have decided to change this mind-set. Today I made an effort with my appearance and it did increase my confidence. My family reacted in the following way: -

My Mum - You look gorgeous!
My Eldest - You look weird.
My Youngest - You look like Aunty Jo.

Today I ate : -


  • 1 slice wholemeal toast, poached egg, 1 tomato, Maldon salt

  • Lunch at Yo Sushi! katsu collection, inari nigiri, 2 bowls miso soup

  • Dinner at Mum's! shepherd's pie, rissotto, salad

No comments: