Wednesday 24 January 2007

Winter Wonderland

24th January 2007

Snow! Our town usually closes down after more than three flakes of snow. School is still open though but because of my work schedule today I have to drive kids there.

Went to the pub this evening with Funfriend and Neighbourfriend. Neighbourfriend's partner has left her. He needs to "find himself". I suggest he looks up his own backside. I hardly ever drink alcohol and after a pint and a half I felt completely drunk. Had a nice conversation and some cheese on toast with Beloved when I got home.

Today I ate: -

  • Toasted bran, seed and cranberry bagel with honey
  • Left-over cold pizza
  • Spagetti bolognese, runner beans
  • One and a half pints of cider
  • 1 piece of cheese on toast

Exercise: -

  • Not much, snow excuse!

1 comment:

Mrs Nutt said...

Hi, skin and blister here. You are a very cheap date if you get drunk on 1 and a half pints! Keep eating well, beans and pulses are where it is at! x