Monday 22 January 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

Hello, did you miss me?

I went through a door marked Christmas and like Alice in Wonderland when she followed the white rabbit through the rabbit-hole I fell and fell and fell. When I landed I climbed on to my bathroom scales and found that, as if by magic, I was the same weight as the day I started this blog. Ho-hum!

The Unbearable Heaviness of Being is not my weight it is in my heart and soul. I am going to try and have a more honest new year and fix my life. If my weight gets sorted out on the way then great.

Also, blogfans, you'll notice a new section in this years daily up-dates, EXERCISE!!!

I have decided not to weigh-in until I'm back to where I was in December so as not to discourage myself.

Today I ate: -
  • Super high fibre cereal (Dorset Cereals)
  • Salad with hummus
  • Slice of pineapple
  • 1 low-fat sausage, cauliflower cheese, purple-sprouting broccoli, carrots, sugar-snap peas

Exercise: -

  • 40 mins cardio-vascular
  • 20 mins weights

No comments: